Sunday, November 30, 2008

Refueled!!

We are finally fully recovered from the flu... and now we're also recovered from the first wave of the holidays - Thanksgiving! Turkey Day was actually relaxing. Who knew? After a leisure morning spent with Maegan and the pups, it was off to Mom's for dinner with the family. For the first time we sat everyone around 1 table - no more kids table! The food was delicious and I could still move after getting up from the table. Then it was off to Aileen's Mom's for dessert and mild reverie. I haven't been there for a holiday in decades - it was great!

The rest of the weekend was relatively low key. I managed to do a little shopping, cleaned the house and did laundry.... AND STAMPED!!! Here's 2 of my new cards. The stamp set Heartfelt Thanks is a classic - I love this set!! Combined with the new In Color Baja Breeze and it felt new again. The silver Christmas card was more embossing than I've done in a while. The red "Season's Greetings" came out too high (I make myself crazy!!), so this is a first draft. More play time this week at my newly reorganized stamping desk. Ahhhhh... refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment