Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flu? But I had a flu shot! I'm tired.....

I guess I wasn't paying attention... did they tell me on 11/11/08 when I got the flu shot that it takes about 2 weeks to become effective? So last weekend BAM down with the flu! I felt like I was hit by a truck.. and it didn't go away! What happened to the 24-hour bug?? 24 hours lasted 4 days. Even today I'm not quite up to par. Saturday's are generally busy and today was no exception: dogs out at dawn, vet at 8:30, budgeting, dishes, grocery shopping for holiday, dogs... and now I'm ready for a nap. I don't nap. I might today.
And I'm bummed I haven't felt like stamping. I have some time but I'm just so tired.
Why are we women so hard on ourselves? Why can't I take a nap? It will improve my day and tomorrow I'll have more energy to stamp. Hmmmmm... That sounds like a plan.
Another post tomorrow with some new artwork?
For today I'll post some pics of our dogs. They have both been to the vets and groomers in the past week, so they're healthy and handsome/beautiful. Here's Lucas and Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment