Monday, November 10, 2008

Online motivation??


Another Christmas card done and it's still November! For me that's amazing!! It's been a while since I did any embossing... and glitter even longer. Combining the 2 was a first. This one's for you Aileen! I hope you all like this one.
Life has been really hard lately. While I use the stamping as concentrated time to myself, there's times life is so big I can't fit stamping in. So it lingers, hovering over my shoulder. I find this blog is motivating me to find the time. Is that weird? I want to share what I love, so I must create something to share.
You never know where the motivation will come from... at least I don't.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!!!!!! You're a blogger!!!! I'll be right here as you begin this new endeavor. :)

    ReplyDelete