Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn Leaves

What an absolutely glorious day outside today! My walk with the dogs at dawn, usually a chore, was a pleasure this morning. I opened the windows a bit and the fresh air even made the household chores seem to fly by. Editing my list of things to do, this card popped into my head so I just had to make it and share it.
Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year with its clear, crisp air and sunny days showing the bright colors of the trees. My years living in Oregon stamped a special place in my heart for big, REALLY big evergreens. These are probably the reasons why "Lovely As A Tree" is one of my favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets. It's a great "go to" set, fitting for almost any occasion because it's so versatile. I saw this card by Jenny Charboneau and just fell in love with it. This is just one of the cards we'll be making on Saturday, 10/31 from 1-4. Check out the calendar on my website for details on reserving your spot.
Card Details
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Wonderful Words
Ink: Close To Cocoa
Card Stock: Whisper White, Close To Cocoa, Old Olive
Markers: Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Other: Grosgrain Ribbon 1/4"-Old Olive, Taffeta Ribbon-White
Easy Scale (1-5): 1 (honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment